Educational program where MARCO visits your school with the goal of offering you an active and dynamic program linked to the sensorial, artistic experimentation, and literature as a support to cultural school projects or to the didactic contents.
What is the objective?
To create a dynamic in which teachers and students share by going through a series of experiences linked to learning about art through observation, play, narrative, and the development of artistic techniques, with the objective of establishing connections that allow for understanding and enjoying art with all the senses.
How many children can participate?
From one group of students to the entire school.
Where do the activities happen?
In the school of the participating group, within the classroom or in some other area of the building.
What do we offer?
• Pre-visit to your school.
• Development of the project based on some theme or objective.
• Participating in your cultural events or as part of your classes.
• All materials.
• Sensorial and artistic experimentation workshops with expert teachers, who will make a meaningful experience of your project.
• Workshops corresponding to the age of the group.
• Electronic participation diplomas.
• CD with a photographic registry.
Dare to live art with all your senses!
Ph. (81) 8262.4576