MUSEO DE ARTE CONTEMPORÁNEO DE MONTERREY
Zuazua y Jardón S/N, Centro.
Monterrey, Nuevo León, México, 64000
Ph. +52 (81) 8262.4500
Fax +52 (81) 8262.4509
Ver Museo de Arte Contemporáneo en un mapa más grande
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The ticket booth closes at 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. The ticket booth closes at 7:15 p.m.
Closed on Mondays.
Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
General admission: $90 pesos
Teachers and students with credentials, senior citizens with INAPAM credentials and children from 6 to 15 years old: $60 pesos.
Children under 5 years old get in free.
Free admission on Wednesdays.
There is free parking for visitors and it is located below the Museum; the entrance, which also works well as access for people with special needs, is on Dr. Coss Street.
You can request a free guided tour conducted by our volunteers.
Prior reservations at T. 8262.4577 for groups larger than 5 people.
For visitors, teachers, and students who wish to broaden their understanding of the exhibition themes while going through the exhibition galleries.
Further information in the Programs section.
• We have easy access for people with special needs: elevator, ramps, and wheelchairs.
• Ask for exhibition pamphlets at the Information Module located in the Lobby.
• Backpacks, portfolios, and umbrellas must be checked at the checkroom.
• Capturing images of the exhibitions with mobile phones, photographic cameras, or videos is not permitted.
• Smoking, eating, and drinking within the galleries is prohibited.
• While viewing the exhibition maintain a distance of at least 1 meter (3 feet) from the artworks.
• We ask that you not touch the artworks as they could suffer irreparable damages.